Integrated Graphics and Video Card Question

muggiwhplar

EDIT: FIXED ON MY OWN. Went into the BIOS and enabled the integrated graphics "always."

Right now my computer monitor is plugged into the DVI port on my Radeon HD 7850.

I want to also have my TV connected to my computer at the same time, so I can watch Youtube and stuff on my TV instead of my monitor. Problem is, my only remaining ports on my video card are HDMI. And I don't have any HDMI cables or adapters (not to mention the TV doesn't have HDMI either; it's old). However, my integrated graphics card has another DVI port, which I tried to use, but my computer didn't detect it (I have all the proper adapters and stuff for composite video -> DVI).

Is it possible to have my monitor running from my Radeon and my TV running from my integrated graphics card simultaneously? If so, how do I do it?

If it helps, some of my specs are:

Radeon HD 7850

Motherboard

Windows 8 (64 bit)

77yLQy8.png

• 2 weeks later...

I do this but with dvi for my monitor and hdmi for tv on the same card. Does your monitor support HDMI. If so you can get a cable for like $5 and use the dvi on the tv.(hdmi takes precedence by default anyway).

And, once you get set up like that catalyst(AMDs graphics card management program) is great. The presets make it easy to switch between the set ups you want.

Alexsage91.png

I know it's pretty right now but, I'll get there(I hope :P).