Eadgar's Ruse: Storeroom Maze Help

SunScarlet28

ok so I don't know if people already know this, but I tried searching on google and found no such suggestion.

It's regarding the god-awful maze and a slight improvement to trying to dodge the guards.

If you're finding it hard to figure out how to dodge the guards, you can click directly on "search goutweed" inside the storeroom, and each time the guards throw you out you will walk back in by yourself, without clicking search again. You will keep doing this until you finally get the goutweed.

Ofcourse you'll have to keep a lookout for hp and run energy. But if you're high enough level you won't need to.

I personally got frustrated to the point of trying to find invisibility potions in Runescape. Failing at that, i just randomly started walking inside without looking at where the guards were. One step ahead of that i clicked on "search goutweed" and ta-da! i didn't have to click and click anymore. i switched tabs for a minute, went back to RS tab and i was standing at the end with the goutweed in my inventory!

After 10 mins of failed attempts and fruitless search for guides, this seemed like heaven.

You can put this in the tips and tricks section for people like me, right underneath "people who enjoyed dodging the guards" tip :P

Thanks.