A tad rusted over.

Hello everyone,

Rather sure most people won't reconize me but of course I was more of a behind a scenes person here, updating guides and adding items to the database as a Crew Member.

But anyway. I have been muckin around RS since 2005 and the game has certainly changed a lot in that span between then and now. I have seen a lot of things and made many accomplishments.

It has been over a year now since I have played RS to any real extent, outside of logging in every so often to chat with the few remaining friends I have that still play.

The reason I had quit a year ago was because I simply lost the drive to play, I no longer had any goals to shoot for or well ones that I would enjoy doing.

Kinda funny in a way for me to return after all this time but I suppose I do have unfinished buisness that I would like to do before I run out of things to do. I would like to finish maxing out the last 4 skills I have: Hunter, RC, Agility, and Theiving. But who knows after I do accomplish all that I may just stick around.

Right now I am still trying to figure things out, this new combat system has got me rather lost, I was unable to finish the tutorial... But who knows I could end up liking it and the various other changes jagex has done to which I am still yet made aware of.

sigre4.png
999r.png

Welcome back! :)

I'm sure you'll figure out the new combat system before long.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...