Selling various GE limited items.

shasta_sms

Closed.

Thread intent:

My intent of this thread is to help players save money and help level their skills. That being said if there is an item that you are interested in and would make you an immediate profit: Alching. I will not support*

Price evaluation:

How I will be pricing things will be in the form of rebates**. For example, I will sell you an item at around street price and then when you use them up/lv I will give you the difference so that it would be equivalent to you have buying them at around the GE price (The price I payed for them). The reason I do this is to help prevent merchants who hope to flip the items for a profit and to provide encouragement to level.

Items currently being sold:***

• Uncut Dragonstone Price: 16.5kea Price after rebate: 16,000
  • Battlestaffs .................Price: 8700ea Price after rebate: 7900
  • Broadbolt heads .......Price: 105ea Price after rebate: 90
  • Headless arrows .......Price: 60ea Price after rebate: 55

Item Stock:

• Uncut Dragonstone: 3200
  • Battlestaffs: 1k
  • Broadbolt heads: 0
  • Headless arrows: 0

When you make a post about buying an item please also include your skill goal as well are your current exp in the skill, a picture is preferable. Also keep in mind that the larger of volume you request the longer it will take to receive a rebate.

If you have see an item not listed that you would like to be sold let me know and I will look into buying them for you. In the event there are more than one person who is interested in the same item(s) then all partys involved can work out some kind of rotation.

*Unless you give me money up front and tell me what you want to buy and how much.
**It is the responsibility of the purchaser to notify me when they have used the supplys up.
***Prices that I charge pre-rebate are subject to change on a case by case basis.

Edited by shasta_sms

sigre4.png
999r.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take the battlestaves if you're still looking to sell, probably no internet for the next few days though.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png