[FOUND] Old Player Returning and Looking for community

Hey everyone!

I'm Stevenonce, and I'm an older player(I remember when the game was in 2D, and thought it was SO badass that we were getting 3D that I talked my mother into letting me become a member to test it out, and I had dialup and it hated the 3D game!) and I am returning to play. I quit playing around 2008 because I graduated high school and moved onto college. My buddies played WoW so I did too. I'm coming back and I'd really like to find a community of like minded people to enjoy the game with.

What you can expect from me:

• An active P2P member who tries his best to help everyone out that he can.
  • To be on, at the very least, every other day. Since I started playing again a couple months ago, I've been on pretty much every day, but this next year or so will be hectic so I don't want to oversell myself.
  • A semi-mature person. While I try and pretend to be intellectual, my favorite comeback is still "That's what she said." I promise to only be funny though.
  • Attender of any regular event the guild plans, and with enough notice, random events that pop up within the week.

What I expect of my new clan:

• Fun people. I'm not looking for a second job, I'm looking for people to enjoy the game with. Hardcore PvP/PvE guilds arn't really an interest to me.
  • Clear Objectives. If you want something done, I'd like it communicated. Telling me to "help out" without any clear directions doesn't really help. Telling me "we need x amount of materials in y days for z event" is something I can do. Or that the clan cit needs a certain amount of work done each week. You want it done, and I'll do my best if it's in a reasonable amount of time.
  • PvE centered clan. While I don't mind the occasional PvP event, I don't enjoy testing myself against other players like that. I'm more of a skiller anyway, and combat doesn't really interest me. I'm working on completing all the quests I can, and Demonheim calls to me almost daily.
  • Helpful. I don't mean in a "give me tons of stuff" sort of way, but in a "I'm still new to some things, and I may have stupid questions" sort of way. I do learn fast, and honestly I can pick it up off of tip.it if I need to. But it's nice to be able to ask something dumb and not get yelled at.

If you'd like to contact me, it's probably best to do it via this site, or email at stevenonce [at] gmail [dot] com. My play time varies based on my activities of the week, but I do try and get on when I can. I work at the local community college, so when school is happening, I spend more time online at work than at home (yes, I'm that bored there >.<) but for events and what not I'll make the effort to be there. If you do wish to contact me in game, you can find me with the name "Teveoji Var." Thank you for reading this and your consideration!

EDIT: After speaking with a few people, I managed to find myself a home. Thank you for the PMs!

Teveoji Var