Kleehveland - Road to Berserker Pure! | OSRS

Hello everyone! I am going to be starting my "Road to Berserker Pure!" series.

• Everyday, I am going to post pictures of my stats, bank, and quests completed,
  • I am also going to post short blog posts summarizing what I did on certain days.
Current Stats! (January 7th, 2014)

5yaf.png

Current Quests Completed! (January 7th, 2014)

crdh.png4n2a.pngdkat.png

Current Bank! (January 7th, 2014)

7rl0.png2yyo.pngzn1c.pngtvn4.png

• First Blog Post! - January 7th, 2014

The most recent quests that I completed were Fight Arena, and Witch's House. I achieved Level 38 Attack, Level 37 Constitution, and Level 14 Thieving. I also put together a string of quests that I am going to be doing throughout this Berserker Pure series. Tomorrow, I am going to do Tree Gnome Village and The Grand Tree. I figured these two quests should go together because they are both the requirements for Monkey Madness. I am also going to be doing a little bit more Magic training to 51. I'll do Plague City sometime as well, so that I will have access to the Ardougne teleport. I'm also thinking about doing a little bit of Money Making as well, since I am in need of some coins. I might kill Flesh Crawlers for money, or I might even do some Clue Scrolls. I'm going to head off to bed now considering the fact that it is almost 4 in the morning. See you in tomorrow's mini blog post!

I also have a YouTube channel to document all of my progress as well. Check it out at: http://www.youtube.com/Kleehveland

Please support my journey! Thank you all! :)