Traw's OSRS Goodbye Pure (1def Progress)

Well it's almost time to say goodbye to video games. I'm off to college in August and seeing as I don't wish to play any video games once I leave home, I figured I should have some fun before I'm off. Lately I've been playing mostly LoL, Starcraft 2 and some Counter Strike and haven't played any runescape for about 2 or 3 years. However, for this goodbye I decided I should go back to my roots, to the game that really got me into video games and that I spent the most time on. Once I heard about Old School Runescape I got very excited and new that this would be my final hurrah for my video game phase (Not to say I won't be playing any video games, just saying that I probably won't be playing any game a lot like I used to until college is over). I can remember attempting to make a few pures back when I used to play runescape consistently, however I never really progressed one very far.

So I decided I would spend some of my free time of these last 4 and a half months that I have at home, go back to my roots and make a 1 defence pure!

And with that I welcome you to:

Traw15's Goodbye Pure

A progress log

Starting Items:

At the time I started this log here were my stats (I didn't decide to make this thread right away):

Startingstats.png

And my godly starting bank:

Startingbank.png

I also had the following quests done:

The Restless Ghost

Druidic Ritual

Pking Goals:

The Combat Levels I want before I begin to PK:

60 Attack

70 Strength

70 Ranged

43 Prayer

55/82 Magic (Not decided if I want to strive for this or not)

Quests Needing Completion before I begin to PK:

Lost City

Desert Treasure

Death Plateau

Horror from the Deep

Monkey Madness

Animal Magnetism

(Recipe for Disaster for Mith Gloves)- Not decided if I want this before I PK or not

Other Info:

Seeing how different Tip.it is and how this thread is new, plan to see a lot of changes to this thread format as I go along my goals.

I am really begging for good tips for pure training as I am still very new to this, however I will be checking lots of guides.

Feel free to chat or add me in game (Username: Master56900) to chat about anything

Post away! I will try and post as many updates as I can!

Current Goals: 

At the moment I'm slaying to get the level 18 Slayer requirement for Animal Magnetism and at the same time getting ranged experience for the level 30 requirement. I have already gotten the necessary crafting level for it but I will still need to do the Ernest the Chicken and Priest in Peril for the quest requirements. 

Also farming at the allotment in catherby to try and get 37 farming so I can farm Ranarr's. I need to look more into the credibility of this money making method but farming isnt very expensive so I might as well train it.

Sometime soon I'll have to do some homework, so I'll AFK fish some lobsters/tuna while I do that!

Next time I'll try and include pictures of achievements.