MS Paint crashes when I save.

spooferfish

Aww, I'm sorry.  Did you try re-opening paint again and maybe pasting another printscreen to see if it still happens or if it was an unfortunate fluke?  If so maybe there are other free programs you could try.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Worth reading: http://superuser.com/questions/378296/windows-7-save-dialog-hang-any-solutions

Just do a google search for ms paint windows 7 and there should be some download links. I don't really want to post any links because I don't need that liability.

I read that, and have no idea how to use the ShellExView, and don't want to mess my computer up.  I googled looking for a download for it, all I saw was guides on how to use it.

Sorry for your lost pic. Here, you can have mine :)

2dvneR6.png

That was so very helpful...

EDIT it also crashes when I try using Paint.Net

35b9enp.jpg

MS Paint comes as a standalone executable. If you're downloading anything other than paint[Caution: Executable File], you're downloading the wrong thing. I can guarantee that "windows 7 ms paint download" will give you a good result in the first few results.

Do other programs (such as notepad, ms word, etc) crash when saving?

I had a similar issue before on a previous computer. It was another program that was using too much allocation of cpu that prevented the saving and eventually the opening of MSpaint to happen. I would try to check your start programs and also to go through running processes that are saying the user itself is running them. Have you been experiencing issues with any MS programs? Or programs loading in general apart of MS paint?

jekkaforumsig_zps4e381f61.png

RT | Tumblr | AL