Looking for populated, social, and active P2P clan!

Aeeziah

Hi there,

Recently began playing RS3 again, had this account for almost a month, 70 combat level, 952 total level.

Pretty much looking for a highly active and social clan community. I mostly want to be able to hold a conversation throughout the day with a good number of players, and have people i can quest with or do whatever with. Ya know? Really just want a social community to be welcomed into and participate in events, wars, or whatever they have to offer. My main thing is population though... Really want a large population, i am on atleast 10 hours a day, and it gets boring with no one to talk to. I will gladly participate and contribute everything i can to the clan. I am 18+ y/o and a mature, talkative, helpful and determined player.

Feel free to add me and message me in-game: Aeeziah

Or email me: [email protected]

Thanks for your time,

Happy hunting.

60 / 56 / 43

47 /  8  / 53

51 / 11 / 37

46 / 20 / 53

38 / 46 / 79

55 / 48 / 56

7   / 24 / 1

50 / 2  / 22

38 / 1

Total: 952

Combat: 70

Your PM/status appears to be off but you may add me or PM on here if you would like to chat about a clan :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 4 weeks later...