Hello Mates!

Hello, my name is Oli and I am actually 14 years old, yes I'm young but don't worry about my maturity |^_^| I actually live in Canada and I'm French Canadian. This is maybe what I want you to know about me, if you want more information come in private message. 

Now, let's talk about me but, in Runescape. I start playing RS since, 2008-9, and I own a Main, I play alot on 2007 (I'm level 67 atm). I love doing Slayer and other thing like skilling, questing, boss fighting, etc... I actually searching a clan to make me in a confortable position whit other players, so if you  own a clan and I look nice for, you feel free to PV me :)

So, it is maybe done for that introduction about me and Runescape, if you find some error in this text please don't say to me ''You make so many error!'', because, yes I know and I try to write and speak English at 100%. 

Thank you, Fisher Price, 

varrock.png.png" border="0">

*Marks up your introduction with a red pen*

Haha just kidding, don't worry ;).  Welcome to TIF and have fun!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.