Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Combat Money making P2P

Advice Combat RuneScape Classic Tip.It

2 replies to this topic

zane2268
[ Display Name History ]

zane2268

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts

what are the best way to earn 200k+ per hour with 50 att 50 def and 50 str. p2p
list all the methods and monsters that will make You 200k+ of sell able items
ones i have listed are choas druids dark wizards flesh crawlers 

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,450 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

at that level those are both fine, men in edgeville should also be around that

Zerking_off
[ Display Name History ]

Zerking_off

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:dragoness617

I do green dragons with looting bag, approx 400k an hour, im 60 att, 55 str, and 45 def

I use rune pl8legs and body, addy full helm, d scim, anti dragon shield, climbing boots, addy gloves(RfD), make sure to bring antifires though, they can still hit with shield. Also, bring a one click tele and wear a ring of life to avoid pkers, if one walks up acting suspicious just tele out, and swap worlds.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Advice, Combat, RuneScape Classic, Tip.It

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users