Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Barbarian Assault

RuneScape Classic Minigames

1 reply to this topic

JasperCat
[ Display Name History ]

JasperCat

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:Dermtera

Hey, I'm new to Barbarian Assault and I'm looking for a few laid back people to play with and help me learn the roles. My IGN is Dermtera, feel free to pm me if you're interested or you can just reply here. I'm a combat level 76, so I won't be doing att but I'll be able to do the other roles. I hope to hear from of you. :)

Zerking_off
[ Display Name History ]

Zerking_off

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:dragoness617

You don't need a special group or anything, got my torso at combat 62, just do his tutorial and maybe watch a video on defender/ collector, good luck! I can do a little with you if you want, just pm me :)

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RuneScape Classic, Minigames

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users