Hello everyone :)

Hey there,

My name is Rachel.  I have been playing Runescape since ages now and also I have been using this fansite for skilling perpose etc but now I decided to sign up haha.

I am currently in a clan since a good while now as Coordinator (Head Of Clan Support).  We're working extremely hard for tier 5 and some day we will reach it :).  I also had my very own clan for a year untill I decided to remove it.  It went well but just wanted something new.

Also I am hoping to work here as staff and work my way up as well :D

My runescape name is as my Forum account name if you want to add me in game :)

Welcome to TIF! That is awesome, glad everything is going well for you in RuneScape and clan life :P. I wish you all the best in your citadel and getting tier 5 and beyond!

I am looking forward to seeing you around the boards here. I'll add you ingame to say hi if you wouldn't mind. :)

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Welcome to TIF! That is awesome, glad everything is going well for you in RuneScape and clan life :P. I wish you all the best in your citadel and getting tier 5 and beyond!

I am looking forward to seeing you around the boards here. I'll add you ingame to say hi if you wouldn't mind. :)

Hey Arceus,

I am not online at the moment but you can still add me :)

and thank you :)