Oldschool Clues/Hard

Caughtereyes

I haven't seen any hard clue thread so I started one.

Here are some coordinates that aren't featured on the website. Also, might I advise the content developers for tip.it include some sort of symbol to indicate "this is an Oldschool coordinate" on the listed coordinates page.

16 degrees 07 minutes North // 22 degrees 45 minutes East

proof:

2qwivpc.png

Hey there, welcome to TIF :).

I do appreciate you taking the time to capture and post a screenshot, but actually all of our content (including Clue Scroll locations) is for RS3. If it happens to match up with an OSRS location, that is either by coincidence or perhaps because it has not been changed or updated  :unsure: . We don't really have the manpower to keep track of Old School stuff either, unfortunately.

If there are a large number of clues that are exactly the same for RS3 and OSRS, then sure, we could put an asterisk or something on them. I don't think any of the Crew even play Old School though, so I'm sure you can appreciate why this would be quite difficult for us to implement.

Once again though, thanks, and if you happen to play RS3 or do any clues from there that are missing, please do post them :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.