[5m/day] Method for easy money

Skiller359

Greeting fellow Runescape lovers

I'm just new to this forum and am excited to share my knowledge on this game that we all love.

I have a method for Old School Runescape that will get you rich without much effort.

To prevent this method getting to populair you must pm me/ post here to get it.

Thanks 

Skiller359

Hello, and welcome to TIF forums.

While I appreciate that you want to sell your moneymaking method, I would just like to remind you of our trust-trading policy as mentioned in the rules, under Section 1.1:

Trust trades are permitted so long as the person organizing the trust trade is the person assuming the risk

As long as you're willing to go first and tell them before claiming payment, you may proceed. I'm also moving it over to marketplace as this is asking for a transaction rather than a guide or a tip. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or another moderator.

Also, please don't create multiple topics - one is enough. Thanks :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The method is free...

Not selling anything, I did not create it and more people are using it.

I just want to help some people out.

And sorry for the multiple topics, my mistake!

Then I would encourage you to just post it so people can see...this is a public forum, kind of defeats the purpose to ask people to PM you. I'm sure you can appreciate why some people might be skeptical.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.