What's your take?

OhSoCheesy

Hello, and welcome to TIF! :)

First off, I assume you are playing RS3. Are you asking how to train combat or suggestions for things to do? I notice you're F2P - are you planning to buy/open to buying membership in the near future? What I would recommend would be contingent on that sort of stuff, so if you could elaborate a little more it would be great :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Oh, I see, my mistake :P. Well then to train combat (on F2P) probably killing fleshies, either melee or ranged, is a good bet. The zombies mixed in there could get a tad annoying until you're high enough combat to avoid being auto-attacked but otherwise that is probably a close to an ideal spot. You could also safespot lesser demons for Ranged, alternatively. You didn't really answer my other questions though, so I'm still not completely sure what you are looking for.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.