Why hasn't there been a update for swiftkit in 3 years?

Ruon3bs

I been wondering that myself. What is the staff doing? Did it die out or something? Can someone please explain what the issue is? There's been a lot of glitches with swiftkit and I'm hoping that these probelms will be fixed.

If you look at the release notes, last update was on 09, May 2015. And if you find bugs, please report them to us so we can fix them. If we don't know about the problems, how can we fix them in the first place?

o8oLk3B.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanna say that I've used your program since SwitchKit and I still hate playing Runescape without SK. Every time I have to reinstall my OS or use someone else's computer, I don't even bother playing in the browser without the tools that the program has.

Thank you for maintaining it and keeping a skeleton crew on at least despite the player base for RS dropping. I still use it regularly, and even though it feels dated in some places it's functional and I don't touch RS without SK to use it with.

Hope I get to see some more interesting developments if you ever modify SK in the future.

x

• Like 1