Do commendations disappear?

Bad911

Your guess is as good as mine, probably not for a couple weeks but I personally spent mine tonight and I'd advise you just do the same, as there's no real benefit in waiting.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Your guess is as good as mine, probably not for a couple weeks but I personally spent mine tonight and I'd advise you just do the same, as there's no real benefit in waiting.

I have a lot of stuff to do this week, so I don't really want to activate my bond.

I want to use most of my lamps on P2p skills, but 10k commendations is making my fingers itch.

I guess nobody knows? Hm.

So in case you haven't spent them, they are still in-game and Jagex have said in their patch notes they will remain (and this is a direct quote) "for some time."

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So in case you haven't spent them, they are still in-game and Jagex have said in their patch notes they will remain (and this is a direct quote) "for some time."

Oh good, they don't instantly disappear then, like people have been telling me over and over.