As explained in the previous post, this day wont be a normal boss day event. This month's events are going to be a little different.
- Date: Sunday, 20th March 2016
- Time: 16:00/4PM GMT (UK Time) (In-game time).
- GMT (Greenwich Mean Time): 16:00/4PM Sunday, 20th March 2016
- CET (Central European Time): 17:00/5PM Sunday, 20th March 2016
- ACT (Australia Central Time): 01:00/1AM Monday, 21st March 2016
- PST (US & Canada Pacific Standard Time): 09:00/9AM Sunday, 20th March 2016
- MST (US & Canada Mountain Standard Time): 10:00/10AM Sunday, 20th March 2016
- CST (US & Canada Central Standard Time): 11:00/11AM Sunday, 20th March 2016
- EST (US & Canada Eastern Standard Time): 12:00/12AM Sunday, 20th March 2016
Comeback, you need to type in Hokuspokus (the FC's creator) to join.
16:00/4PM GMT (UK Time) (In-game time):
-Introduction to the Dominion Tower; This tower consists of quest boss monsters. Doing activities in the Dominion Tower is highly suggested, since it awards players with items that are useful against both quest & non-quest bosses.
-I will explain what this "minigame" is all about, how to play it and what benefits are there if you like boss hunting. It wont be just the theory, but you can and should try it out yourself to get the hang of it.
-This is a safe minigame, so no need to worry about dying. In addition there's a bank chest in the tower where you can gear up before fighting the quest bosses.
-The meeting place is at Al Kharid Palace.
16:30/4:30PM GMT (UK Time) (In-game time):
-Introduction to the Soul Reaper task system; If you are interested in fighting boss monsters, then you'll definitely want to check out what Death has to offer for you. And no, he wont kill you, yet.
-The meeting place is at the Draynor Village market and you don't need to bring anything with you.
***The point of these two introductions is to simply share useful information with others.***
17:00/5PM GMT (UK Time) (In-game time):
-Guidance to the Mogre mini-quest; This unlocks Mogres as a possible slayer task for you, yes there are "ogres" living in the sea. In addition you are able to unlock the crab pet via this mini-quest.
-This is personal combat, which means this can't be completed in teams, however the fight should be easy. I suggest a minimal combat level of... 40... Maybe 50.
-The meeting place is at Port Sarim Pub.
18:00/6PM GMT (UK Time) (In-game time):
-An easy boss to deal with in teams, so it's a good practice for starting boss hunters. See our KBD for more information: http://www.tip.it/ru...ragon_Guide.htm