Bawls Here, hey all!

Hey all! Nice to Meet you!  :D

I'm Bawls, known as Adz / OwnorKO and i've played since 06 on/off, sadly i've yet again came back to this game after a long break, very long.. 

Happy to be back but ashamed at the little community which is left since the game went through dramatic updates over the years, this time I came back to create a pure which i'll enjoy my time on runescape with moving from a 1 defence pure to zerk etc. 

I share my experiences on the game through youtube videos, I don't claim to be a pro but it's always good to see other people's RS experiences. You can check my youtube out here - www.youtube.com/ownorko

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click

Enough of me, would be nice to meet you all! 

Played on/off since 06, Been in many clans and watched as Runescape Triumphed & Failed. 

Now I create videos sharing my experience on OSRS Check them here- www.youtube.com/ownorko

Welcome back to RS! I take it pking is one of your favorite activities?

Cheers Arceus, yeah i've always favoured the Pure clan community but it has slipped since I used to play heavily so I don't enjoy it as much, plan on developing the account over time so I can make videos on pretty much everything you can do in RS. 

Played on/off since 06, Been in many clans and watched as Runescape Triumphed & Failed. 

Now I create videos sharing my experience on OSRS Check them here- www.youtube.com/ownorko