Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

wont start

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jm50oy3604@yahoo.com
[ Display Name History ]

jm50oy3604@yahoo.com

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts

ried to open debug .txt and it says there is no such file whats goin on?

Ile
[ Display Name History ]

Ile

Goblin Armour

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 137 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Noetavaeno

We need more information. Are there any errors? What happens after you double click the SK shortcut on your desktop?

o8oLk3B.png

jm50oy3604@yahoo.com
[ Display Name History ]

jm50oy3604@yahoo.com

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts

it will go to the boot up screen but it stops and says the file swiftkit needs to update is currently in use please exit them. There are no other running apps on my pc when I do this. So, when I click to swiftkit to close them for me I get a 70- permission denied. Critical error while checking for updates. Then it goes on to tell me to open the debug.txt but I run into the problem where it says that the file dosent exist

Ile
[ Display Name History ]

Ile

Goblin Armour

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 137 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Noetavaeno

Right click the shortcut and select "Run as administrator". This should fix the permission denied problem.

o8oLk3B.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users