My perfect tank - 99 def + 99 range ITT. Also my intro and coming back after 10 years

-Drummer-

Hey guys :)

It's been about 10 years since I've been on this tip.it account and I'm just coming back to RS. I know nobody remembers me, but my account name used to be X Drummer X before it was banned a few years ago (had over 15 99s in 2009). Old school MK/TRWF and maybe others will remember me by that account name, I was active in the clan world from late 2003 till 06-ish. I was kind of a douche since I was a teenager back then, so I might be notorious on some forums.

Recently started RS again after quitting for a long time after my friends convinced me to make an OSRS account. This is an account that has bunny ears on RSC, but it was never really a character that I had good stats on, it was more of a banker account. I decided to revive it and just go ham on OSRS. I've been playing casually this entire time because of work, but I'm managing to bang out some decent levels so far even though I can't play as much as I used to in High School.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RSN: Sky Chase

Goals:

70/70 Attack

60/60 Strength

99/99 Defense

95/99 HP

44/44 Prayer (no I'm not getting 52)

99/99 Range

60/99 Magic

102/103 Combat

As for non-combat stats I'd like to get 69 in everything with the odd 99 here and there. Currently working on Agility here and there (99 in the distant future), aswell as Magic. P.S. I'm poor (haven't staked or PKed yet) so stats don't come as quickly as they would for rich players...

99 Def:

4gqj9y.jpg

99 Range:

iqg8r4.jpg

99 HP:

*To be announced*

99 Magic:

*To be announced*