Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Killer to Skiller - Pure Skiller - YouTube Series

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Gamespect
[ Display Name History ]

Gamespect

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Shef
  • RSN '07:Shef

Hi guys,

I'm a new YouTuber, hoping to grow. I don't just play Runescape on my YouTube channel but I just launched a pure skiller, since I recently maxed my main. I've never played a pure before, let along a pure skiller, so it might be interesting.

I've decided my goals are:

- Level 20 in all skills
- Level 50 in all skills
- Level 70 in all skills
- Level 80 in all skills
- Level 90 in all skills
- Then begin working on 99s

Of course I have to make money and smart decisions along the way, without smacking an NPC and ruining my nice little level 3.

I decided to record my progress and so the first episode is live and can be found below. Any love you can share by subscribing and liking my videos would be much appreciated!

First episode:

Latest episode:

Thanks

Shef

Gamespect
[ Display Name History ]

Gamespect

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts

Second video has just gone live. It's similar to the first, but continuing getting level 20. Videos after this will be focused on each level 50 I obtain, with the clips sped up rather than me talking all the time. Thanks for watching so far guys, I hope you continue :)

Gamespect
[ Display Name History ]

Gamespect

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts

Episode 3 is now live where I have recorded it differently with clips and some music. In this episode we move towards our first level 50, with Divination.

Gamespect
[ Display Name History ]

Gamespect

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
Episode 4 is live where we set out to get level 50 Crafting and end up with 50 Hunter as well :). Onto the next 50 which is level 50 Woodcutting!

Gamespect
[ Display Name History ]

Gamespect

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
Episode 5 is now live. I build on the previous success to obtain 50 Woodcutting and 50 Firemaking to knock off two more for my current goal of 50 in all skills!

Gamespect
[ Display Name History ]

Gamespect

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts

Episode 6 is live! In this episode I become a little distracted from my goal of level 50 Agility, because of the Beach bei\ng released. And so I focus on Beach related skills such as Farming and Construction.

Gamespect
[ Display Name History ]

Gamespect

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts

Episode 7 is live. In this one we tick off Fishing and Cooking. The beach is a pretty good early level event!

Gamespect
[ Display Name History ]

Gamespect

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts

Episode 8 of my Killer to Skiller series is now live! In this episode I get level 50 Agility and Thieving, and almost screw up my skiller! Next goals will be Mining and Smithing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users