Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

(New User) Play Runescape opens RS Client

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

xyzabc198
[ Display Name History ]

xyzabc198

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:JayReyGames

Hey Guys,

So I recently got Swiftkit so I'm pretty new to using it so this may be a stupid easy to answer question, but, whenever I click Play Runescape it takes me to the RS website, then when I click Play Now it opens the RS Client, which is really annoying, anyway I can stop it doing this? Do I have to uninstall the client?

Thanks in advance

~JayRey

Ile
[ Display Name History ]

Ile

Goblin Armour

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 138 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Noetavaeno

Which client do you have installed, the new NXT client or the old legacy client? SwiftKit supports only the legacy client at the moment and we are looking for ways to get NXT client supported as well.

o8oLk3B.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users