Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hola

Community RS3 RuneScape Tip.It

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Myarah
[ Display Name History ]

Myarah

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Myarah

Hey guys,

Myarah here - I'm new to Tip.It forums, but not the site itself. Which is weird, because I've always had a love for Forums of all types... Anyway, I've been playing RuneScape on & off for about 13 or so years. I lost my original account a few years back though. I've just started a new account the other day and I am keeping an update log via Twitter - well I'm trying to anyway. I know a lot of people don't use forums much anymore, but I do. I'll probably constantly be on here replying to something or another (but not in a spam-everything way haha)

I'm also looking for a clan to join in-game, a friend of mine donated a bond to me until I can buy membership on payday so I AM a member. I'm just a newbie member! Feel free to message me in-game, I'd love to make some friends to hang out with while on my new RuneScape journey!

99D8Spc.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
Hello!

If you're gonna be keeping an update log via Twitter, I think you should make a thread on the BlogScape section too. It may get more visibility there and also you wouldn't be limited by 140 characters. :P

Can't help with clans 'cause I don't bother with those myself, but GL with the membership, and hopefully you enjoy it as much as you did back in the days heh.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, RS3, RuneScape, Tip.It

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users