Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forsaken vs Impact

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

beybladex90
[ Display Name History ]

beybladex90

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 268 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

2z723wk.png

Forums | Lovely Community | #Forsaken on SwiftIRC | Discord: https://discord.gg/gGGr2Bp | GMT Based | Forsakenclan cc ingame | Recruitment topic

Forsaken vs Impact

VmNEgsm.png

Never really fought Impact so we were excited for this one.

2hoyb5x.png

Starting numbers: 30v30

Forsaken ending kills: 25

Opponent ending kills: 18

xFjAnh9.jpg

Sick calls combined with a strong ko power/binds gave us a very comfortable lead.

2q8oldg.png

Opponent ending kills: 23

Ki7Kgzi.jpg

Impact fought well but thanks to some hero tanks we managed to still secure this round.

2i724jt.png

Starting numbers: 29v29

Forsaken ending kills: 18?

Opponent ending kills: 25

Lost

=================================================================================

Overall a nice job friends, keep up the good work and make sure FSK is always and i mean ALWAYS on your [bleep]in chest.

2z723wk.png

Forums | Lovely Community | #Forsaken on SwiftIRC | Discord: https://discord.gg/gGGr2Bp | GMT Based | Forsakenclan cc ingame | Recruitment topic

Forsaken vs Impact

VmNEgsm.png

Never really fought Impact so we were excited for this one.

2hoyb5x.png

Opponent ending kills: 18

xFjAnh9.jpg

Sick calls combined with a strong ko power/binds gave us a very comfortable lead.

2q8oldg.png

Opponent ending kills: 23

Ki7Kgzi.jpg

Impact fought well but thanks to some hero tanks we managed to still secure this round.

2i724jt.png

Starting numbers: 29v29

Forsaken ending kills: 18?

Opponent ending kills: 25

Lost

=================================================================================

Overall a nice job friends, keep up the good work and make sure FSK is always and i mean ALWAYS on your [bleep]in chest.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users