Hello...

Messiah 10

Hey,

Messiah 10 here.. I know RS is kinda dead and I don't know if anyone uses Tip.It for RS anymore but... Just wanted to say Hi and was curious if any of my old friends still play this game?

Most Notably Red, Robin Hood2, Herkules, Anyone from The Messiahs, Stud420, S A X etc

If you knew me or knew of me hit me up. Sadly my name is unable to be used in game. So I made a fresh account named "Messiah 11" and the "Messiah 10" account is Messiah I0.

Anyways Cheers and its been 20 years almost but better late than never ha..

Hey Messiah,

How up to date are you on RS? I think RS is up to something like Runescape 4 now. You're thinking of Runescape Classic. I think the current version of RS (whichever version that is) is pretty popular, but Tip.it is a dead forum.  I was also trying to find a way to reconnect with some old players. You can add me on Discord if you like: CaptainK#5933

I'm not going to be playing anything related to RS, but it would be nice to reconnect with old players to at least chat from time to time. I don't have much free time, but it would be kind of cool to spend a few hours on Saturday playing some game on Steam with old RS players.