saving

mixand

hmm ive done some calculations with tip.it xp list And my xp i have now and i found out i have cut 20,000 magic logs... but wheres my 20mill? :oops:

im a really bad saver usally when i have 100k i spend it then cut more spend cut more spend mostly i dont make money because i give it away alot mostly helping my little brother getting stuff like d weps rune armor and making him arrows yeah but i want to know how u peep save money its really hard for me to do it, you have any sugestions to help me? :oops: :P

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Err... Set yourself a target, or more of a limit as such...

"By the end of this week I MUST have ____k still in my bank."

Just try things like that, or when you want to buy something, ask yourself if you really need it...

"Do I really need these 20k Old boots?"

:)

thanks, lol 20k old boots i wish i had that! well im gona set a goal for 400k by the end of this day and hopfully get my... first 1mill :oops: :oops:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

i think i spent it on runes or somthing lol duno

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

My new site. [bETA]

i am the exact same, except it is with running laws, when i make something like 100k in laws i go and spend, and when that runs out i just run more

how i got over it was i set myself a goal of trying to reach 3mill with all my savings to buy my torag set, and i just kept saying that to myself and now i have my full set of torag and after that just save for somthing else, like now i am saving for a whip and obby shield and rune boots, so thats about another 4-5mill so that will keep me going

gizmo2k5.png

cool! im gona actully... i dont really know what i want to buy... i should really get my attack up! itsw only 56! so i cant use any dragon weapons or a whip hmmm... also i dont want to buy things that make me look good like berets and cavs.. no stats so now im all about the bonuses :lol:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

My new site. [bETA]