A new spell and a new prayer.

The new spell (healing): at lvl 75 or so magic, you would be able to cast a spell that would heal its target. This could only be cast on other players.

The new prayer: (protect friends): Lvl 65, prayer, I think. This would provide partial damage prevention from all sources to everyone on your friends list, or who is wearing the same team cape, in the immediate area. Basically, all the green and blue dots on you minimap would be protected. However, you can't move or retaliate to attacks with this prayer active.

Opinions?

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

Guest Kage the elf

that sounds good, but it would be bias for many people. It could some people at a far advanatge, and throw the balance off. Then mages could heal themselves, and never die.

Maybe if it was a Heal Other spell, preventing people from healing themselves, and there should be a time delay before being able to use it again.

The prayer ida should be on a select target not a radius of friends. That could be a little too much protection, unless it was a higher level skill. It all depends. You cant give too many benifits without having it balnced and countered by something else.

[sarcasm]Great first post![/sarcasm]

Read the suggestion again, nimrod...

The healing spell can't be used on yourself!

And when using the 'protect friends' prayer, you can't move, or fight, but you can still get hit!

I'd say those are big enough drawbacks.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com