training melee and range

br0wn

im making a pure and don't know where to train

attack: 40 str: 20 def: 1 ranged: 56

f2p and i use iron full helm iron pl8 iron kite and green dhide chap and vambs to train melee, just need a spot to train melee now

any help is appreciated

I found the men in the Edgeville man house to be helpful. Thugs work, too. They're agressive and have more hp than men. These are both good for melee and ranged, but for ranged only I would reccomend hill giants. They have high hp, there's many safe spots, AND they drop big bones, which could get your prayer to 34 (which is what I would do, for +15% to attack and +15% to strength prayers).

Hope I helped. :D

Try ranging moss giants under varrock. The southern site has good safe spots, especially after the giants and spiders go non-aggressive.

After a while move on to Lessers under karamja, there are good safe spots here too.

On the downside both of these spots can get crowded.

df

iratebadger.png

Hill Giants in the Edgy dungeon for Ranged all the way. There are a few places there where you can fire and they can't get at you. Also, their drops are pretty good for f2p. In a trip to the Edgy dungeon it's common for me to come back with something like 10-15 nats, 2-4 laws, 2-4 deaths, 2k gp, a random gem, and plenty of big bones and limps if you want them. It just tends to be more profitable killing giants. They also drop steel arrows (10) and iron arrows (3).