Best training place in f2p?

Amer

With that combat level you should train on lessers under karamja or greaters in the wildy. The wildy option is a ton more dangerous for obvious reasons. O:)

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

With that combat level you should train on lessers under karamja or greaters in the wildy. The wildy option is a ton more dangerous for obvious reasons. O:)

Is that the fastest XP in f2p? I was considering ice giants in wildy. I'm just looking for training that gives you fastest xp.

Those aren't bad but from what I am told they are weak to crush and strong vs. slash and stab. Since you are speed training you will be using a scimmy. They are probably only different in xp per hour by maybe 1k xp if that, though.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

go for ankou's in the SOS (stronghold of security)

Holy garbage I totally forgot that was a f2p update, lol. I would give those a try but they are so new that there isn't any good evidence either way yet. Perhaps you can test it out and give us the info?

RahkUrWrld.png