an offer you cannot...

kagerou

...(insert word here)

I'm looking for a person to start a new character. I will supply you with the things you need to start a very own 'ultra pure mage / ranger' character- so long as you follow my steps accordingly.

There are many pures out there, but this tactic is very different in the way to increase your level. Due to this, I'm not going to give this information out to everyone who reads this, but if I can trust you, I will supply as much as you need to get this job done.

I'm hoping in the future we can PK together. Your character will have a major upper hand in battle.

Here are the restrictions, benefits, and some considerations I will suggest

Restrictions:

Must come as a level 3 character with no levels (ie, don't level up while at tutorial island)

Must keep attack, strength, defence, range, and prayer at 1

Benefits:

I will supply you with runes / staves you will need to increase your level. Keep in mind that this is very specific. In addition to that, I will also supply you with some items to complete quests neccessary for your level.

If you plan on being a member, I might have something else you would benefit from using. This will make your character exceptionally strong.

Anything in return will be appriciated, but keep in mind you will be a project in the making.

Considerations:

It might be useful to become a member, though it's not neccessary, especially at the beginning.

When the time comes, lets PK together.

Thats it, reply if you're interested, message me in game (kagerou2001) or send me a message through here with AIM info if you wish...

kagerou2001

yeah, all I'm doing is supplying items for others to create their own pures. There may be trade involved, but I'm not so certain if it's neccessary. I'll get plenty of rc exp for doing the work.

Keep in mind that if you go beyond the terms and regulations I will not give you the items.