veracs training

ranger12146

Verac's isnt that great for training. Whip or d scimmy are better. The point of Verac's is monsters with massive defense (kq) and pvp (since we also have massive defense). While it isn't that incredibly slow it just isn't that great for training. If you have issues with doing 50 damage in PC then full Verac's might help you there.

With that being said, I love my set and will never sell it! The skirt and helm are the very best in the game (huge def and huge prayer bonus) and soloing the kq is a nice challenge while wearing it. Enjoy your V.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Veracs is very good to use at barrows, I do alot of barrows. And if you want you can pm me in game and ill guide you through a run.

EDIT: Just saw your sig not sure if you like barrows though 20 dry trips :wall: , Ive gone 2 days dry at barrows which is 50 trips dont worry.

~gotsol~

rsn: pippin36

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Veracs is very good to use at barrows, I do alot of barrows. And if you want you can pm me in game and ill guide you through a run.

EDIT: Just saw your sig not sure if you like barrows though 20 dry trips :wall: , Ive gone 2 days dry at barrows which is 50 trips dont worry.

~gotsol~

Do you mean the full set or just the parts? I have problems with using the full set to consistantly take out the brothers at 111 combat. If you mean the individual parts (especially skirt and helm) then you are 100% right. They provide great defense, great prayer boosts, and do not lower your mage offense much.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

~gotsol~

Do you mean the full set or just the parts? I have problems with using the full set to consistantly take out the brothers at 111 combat. If you mean the individual parts (especially skirt and helm) then you are 100% right. They provide great defense, great prayer boosts, and do not lower your mage offense much.

Full set, i found it very effective, I use full verac no prayer on guthan, torag, veracs they usally provide no problems only requiring to eat 1 or 2 lobbies my stats are 79 attack 82 str 79 def.

~gotsol~

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |