.:The Good, The Bad And The Ugly:.

bigboyscoop1

Have u ever had a random even thats saved you life, or maby one that made you loose the whip that you dropped for a joke. Maby even one that killed you?

Post here to tell us you good, bad and ugly random events...ill start!!

Good: Was goin 2 wildy wiv all my clue stuff, got to the place, dug and then some stupid ancients ice barged me....then mom came and took me to a mime show!! woohoo!!!! when i got back they had gone :D

Bad: I killed a hell hound, he dropped a clue and bones, didnt pick up the clue yet cus i was trying to a freind, burried the bones and mom (im sure he loves me) came and took me 2 the maze! when i got back my clue had gone :(

Ugly: was AFK and when i got back- i was on 3hp...evil chicken p00ned me...lost about 500k worth of stuff :(

---Your turn!!!!!!!!!!---

addymstrcape,Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop.gif

Bigboyscoop..Taking Over Runescape...1 Noob At A Time!!!

Good:was being pked by whip,ancients and crystal,buried a bon and gor leo!!!came back they were gone so i went and teled away!

bad:found whip on the ground,a mom teled me to mime and i didnt get the whip ='(

ugly:was afk came back my brother buried bones and let me die from zombie

Rsn:Nacnac3

Completed Monkey madness at lvl 76

Beat heroes at lvl 54

My quest for 44 rc begins [/red]

• 2 weeks later...

i only remmeber my ugly. i was on my main. i just lost 5m in the wild. 10m at duel arena. so im like ok...im just gonna sell all my members stuff and buy a white phat. back then they were worth 45m. so i sell everything. and i get about 40m + 10m in items. then its crowded in world 2 fally right. so i see this guy is about to die. ooh i wonder if he notices. waiting for the guy to die. who is stacked on me. then suddenly...i notice its me!!! i got about 2hp left

running with no armour from an evil chicken. then BANG!!! KO! lost about 60m there. so i gave away some other stuff.

sad day.. :wall: