I need Defence Experience And Bad!!!

englandman66

I am a lvl 42 (i dont want to say it) noob i am wanting to wear full rune a exiting friend gave me but my defence isnt high enough.

Any quests ways to train lvl 32 goal 40

Also is lvl 36mage high enough to do dragon slayer

--englandman66--

NEW TIPIT ACCOUNT-KNOTCH_BLADE

951471843knotch.jpg

Click For Bloggeh [Mage 55/55][Defence 26/40] Crafting[32/40]

I am a lvl 42 (i dont want to say it) noob i am wanting to wear full rune a exiting friend gave me but my defence isnt high enough.

Try out my guide in my siggy.

Any quests ways to train lvl 32 goal 40

Click the defense section of the kb, click the "quests that give defense xp" section, and check to see if there are any.

Also is lvl 36mage high enough to do dragon slayer

Sure is. Just use your best spell, lobs/swordies, and an anti-dfire shield. Bring prayer stuff as well and pray mage and/or your best defensive prayer to help you stay alive.

--englandman66--

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

wats kb???? :?:

Sorry. That is short for the Knowledge Base on the runescape main page. It is on the left-hand side. Click it, then "read the manual". Sorry again for the confusion. :oops:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

no problem with confusion once agian im a noobie

I hate to correct what you said but you are a NEWbie not a NOOBie. Newbies are NEW and therefore do not know everything while NOOBs are not new but act like they are (phr33 st00f pl0x, free armor trimming, etc.)

Being a newbie is something that everybody has to go through while being a noob is a (bad) choice. So do not feel bad for using this forum for exactly what it is intended. :)

RahkUrWrld.png