Help me to decide pl0x...

d3vilbro

I recently got hacked and started a new account. I am now at the point which I have to decide what I am going to do with it. I wil deffinatly be Combat orientated but am stuck between these two options...

1. Become a full on Main account, by this I mean 80 Att, Def and Str with 60+ Prayer and then get members to do normal things (Pest Control, CW, Slayer etc)

2. Become a Rune Pure with 80 Att, 90 Str, 45 Def and 52 Prayer and go P2P Pking.

Could some one please go over the advantages and disadvantages of each please?

Thank you

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

You could become a rune pure....and if that doesn't work out become a full fledged main..... :wall:

Or use pass recov to get your old account back, and THEN make a rune pure...=)

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

I have tryed like 20+ times over the last few weeks to get my old account back, Jagex seems to hate me :( Besides it is kinda fun to train up my n00b...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

Main - You get to enjoy every aspect of the game.

Pker - You get to enjoy one aspect of the game.

With mains you can pk but with pkers you are limited to some extent in what aspects of the game you get to enjoy. I would go with main.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

what aspects of the game can u not enjoy with a rune pure? just cuz ur fighting stats are like that doesnt meen u cant do other skills too...

True, but you can't do some quests, and some things (like trying for a fire cape) become rediculously hard.

what aspects of the game can u not enjoy with a rune pure? just cuz ur fighting stats are like that doesnt meen u cant do other skills too...

You can't do many of the most fun things in the game such as dk, kq, etc. It makes things such as getting a fire cape harder. It makes slayer harder to train without guthans, mage (slightly) harder to train without ahrims, etc. There are many things possible with that account but not everything. I wasn't meaning that everything else was impossible but it makes many things needlessly harder and some things near impossible.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!