NEED HELP IF I SHOULD MAKE A PURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarrett

Atm, I have a lvl 71 combat with 80 range + mage, 60 attack + defense, 22 prayer.....Did I mess this up? Is it still good for staking?

Anyways...I was just wondering what pure is better for staking, what type of pures can I find often to stake at dueling arena?

I was thinking of making a pure range, level 59 combat with 85 range + 70 hit points and rest are level 1....

And I was thinking of making a pure melee based on strength....so about 60 something combat with 80 strength + 60 attack (for dds + d scimmy) + 70 something hit points and rest are level 1...

Which would make a better staker?? :?: :anxious: :-k

wtf1zi3.jpg

Atm, I have a lvl 71 combat with 80 range + mage, 60 attack + defense, 22 prayer.....Did I mess this up? Is it still good for staking?

Wait on dealing with the prayer issue until Jagex releases the new prayers. I would suggest getting 70 defense for the far superior barrows armor. Other than that maybe 70 for the whip and/or verac's.

Anyways...I was just wondering what pure is better for staking, what type of pures can I find often to stake at dueling arena?

That is pages worth to answer, sorry.

I was thinking of making a pure range, level 59 combat with 85 range + 70 hit points and rest are level 1....

Every single pure should have the highest mage possible without effecting their combat level. If you do not want the hp simply use the many spells that do not raise it. Mage level effects mage defense so is basically like eliminating a third of your opponents offense to some extent. That sounds like a decent staker, though.

And I was thinking of making a pure melee based on strength....so about 60 something combat with 80 strength + 60 attack (for dds + d scimmy) + 70 something hit points and rest are level 1...

This would make a better pker than staker. Melee stakers tend to favor attack over strength simply because it is an endurance match for the most part. A higher attack results in more damage over a longer period of time on average. Higher strength can result in quick KOs which is more helpful in pking than dueling. If your opponent has 1 def like you then strength is better, of course.

Which would make a better staker?? :?: :anxious: :-k

Out of those choices I would say that the ranger is the best choice. I would try a 70 att 70 def 50 str verac's pure if you like. Mage as high as possible without effecting combat level of course. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!