Black Mask

Grandpa001

What happens when it hits 0? Does it work the exact same as if it was at 10? Or what happens?

When it isn't at 10, can you still trade it? Or is your only option to get rid of it is to drop it when it isn't at 10?

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

It works the same and is tradeable at every level of charge including zero. The charges are worthless anyway so I am glad that they do not effect the mask.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Whats the point of the charges then? o.O

Also, when you trade it, does it show how many charges there is? Because if I wanted to sell it, they might say something becuase it's at 0.

Oh, also the second link in your sig doesn't work.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

Whats the point of the charges then? o.O

They lower defense BARELY 10 times RANDOMLY... aka they really blow.

Also, when you trade it, does it show how many charges there is? Because if I wanted to sell it, they might say something becuase it's at 0.

It just says "Black Mask" not "(0)" at the end. If they refuse to buy because of the lack of charges... well they aren't somebody you want to worry about anyway.

Oh, also the second link in your sig doesn't work.

The thread was accidently, permanently deleted when they re-did the h+a forum recently. Thanks for reminding me to fix it.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Okay I got one just called 'Black Mask ' for 700k.

Not sure on the prices but that puppy is worth over 5mil in ACTUAL training value, lol. You will love it. :)

RahkUrWrld.png

hmm same rhak I met crafting astrals first few days of lunar? the follow and group port owns lol.

Hard to tell with such subtile spelling differences.

as for mask, yes charges are worthless, the mask is worth 5 mil indeed from value alone if you do slayer.