Ah Oh... Chaedar Gave Me Metal Dragon Slayer Task...

shindy

okay first off, how long do each dose of antifire pots last?

you dont need antifire pots if you have antitire shield or visa versa right?

now the bronze dragons...

i am lvl 83 ranged and lvl 73 mage. im not using melee, because it sucks. i have 70 def though... which skill should i go with?

what should my inventory have and what should i wear?

anything else i need to know?

Good god...if this is what your think DONT RANGE THEM! They have super high range defense. My advise would be mage with flames of zamorak. They are quite weak against that spell. Wear good mage armour, bring anti shield (goes without saying, do not leave this even if you do bring anti fire potions). You could bring anti pots, not that nessecary with that high defence. Bring sharks or the best food you can afford.

Don't bother with prayer, since protect from mage does nothing to their fire. Good luck...

I hoped you enjoyed my post. If not, you may wish to jot down the name below and make obscene phone calls.

tatefk0.gif

Coming to a big screen near you.

The best way to mage them is chaos gauntlets with fire bolt. Bring your antifire shield and pots, cast a spell on one and stand 1 or 2 squares away from it. They don't come after you, they think their firebreath will get you. The antifire potion lasts about 5 minutes, which is 2-3 dragons depending on your mage level and luck.

If you have a black mask, super att pot and 80+ attack you could consider meleeing them. I used to melee my bronze tasks too, without a mask, most of the time without an antifire potion. You can easily do 20 Bronze dragons per trip.

The best way to range them is... not. You can try every one handed range weapon and even bring a cannon, they simply wont die to range.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Don't range them. Just don't. Disaster waiting to happen.

But to clear something up... YOU NEED BOTH THE ANTIFIRE POTS AND ANTIDRAGON SHIELD!!! Having just one or the other you can still get hit for 10+. I meleed a good 30-some with just antifire pots (and shield) and prayer pots (protect from melee)... and only 2 lobbies. They're relaly pretty easy to take down.

Don't range them. Just don't. Disaster waiting to happen.

But to clear something up... YOU NEED BOTH THE ANTIFIRE POTS AND ANTIDRAGON SHIELD!!! Having just one or the other you can still get hit for 10+. I meleed a good 30-some with just antifire pots (and shield) and prayer pots (protect from melee)... and only 2 lobbies. They're relaly pretty easy to take down.

Not true. If you fight the dragons with just an antifire shield the maximum they will hit you for is 5 damage. But since they can breath at you a lot this quickly adds up to lots of hp lost and you possibly dying.

What I did when I had a Bronze dragon task was get monks robes and bring 6 prayer pots (4), 1 super att (4) and as much sharks as I could. I usually ran out of sharks before I ran out of prayer potions, but by that time my task was already finished. The maximum amount of Bronze dragons I killed with that set-up was 33.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)