burge de rott...

SCHIR

hwo on earth do you get into the stinking place?!!?!?!?

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)~.._

( ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷* The Addict

ive started it, but the people wont let me in thru the gate.

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)~.._

Did you talk to the guy behind the gate? I forget his name.

Talk to him once and he'll tell you to get lost. Put some food in that chest by the table next to the gate and talk to the guy again. Then they'll let you in. Check out the tip.it quest guide for more info if you need it.

iratebadger.png

well then u need to fix thew quest guide.. theres nothing about food in the guide... -.- thnkx for the help tho

and u can talk to anyone there, they all say the same thing

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

well then u need to fix thew quest guide.. theres nothing about food in the guide... -.- thnkx for the help tho

and u can talk to anyone there, they all say the same thing

Interestingly enough I'm responsible for the quest guides and I did it about three days ago with no problem. I believe the section you are looking for in the guide reads thus:

Now go to Mort'ton (you can go south from that stalagmite exit down to the door at south end of the cave, then exit through the door, go south across the rope bridge, then south and take the swamp boaty) and take the road going south from Mort'ton to Burgh de Rott. Talk to Florin and ask him all possible questions. Now check the table and chest next to him and put some food into the chest. You will be allowed into the city now. Talk to Florin once more and ask about ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åout of the wayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ
iratebadger.png

aparently not, but that whle section on the page is missing, can anyone else confirm that.

This is what I see

>>

Starting out

Items required: None

Talk to Veliaf, he will tell you of the struggle of the Sanguinesti and their town of Meiyerditch. He will ask you to make contact with the Myreque in the town; to start the quest, tell him you will help. He will tell you to search around Burgh de Rott to find a method of entering Meiyerditch.

The boat

Items required: Knife, Hammer, 8 Nails, 2 Planks, Ectophial or Canifis teleport if you have it, some food (see note below).

On the coast to the south east...

I've spent close to an hour reading over it to figure out where it is, but i havent found it in the many many times ive read it

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

smacks self in head... REALLY HARD>>> -.- times a million... soz bout that

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

no prob.. just a miscommunication thats all

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

thats the problem about the same person starting mroe than one quest...

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)