Secong signiture

magictv

First:sig1version2.gif

Second:tenticalsig2.png

Yay! ive made my second signiture which i think is much better than my first one so what do you think i did it all by myself please rate out of 10 for my second sig and include comments on how i could improve it or my sig making,

thanks.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

nice effect !, although its kind of plain its not really bad, but you do need to change one thing, add a border. and not a border like your first sig but just a 1 pixel border with a bit darker colour or a 3 pixel border with, for example outer borders black and between them a white one.

Wow man, big improvement from your first. All you should do is add a 1 px black / darkblue border. Nice effect, it really attrackted me, but it's a bit plain. 8.5/10

nice effect !, although its kind of plain its not really bad, but you do need to change one thing, add a border. and not a border like your first sig but just a 1 pixel border with a bit darker colour or a 3 pixel border with, for example outer borders black and between them a white one.

hoiw do i do that?

lol, im a photoshop noob :oops:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

kool man, i'd say that the 2nd sig needs some type of background underneath the blue things. maybe just create a new layer, use clouds, and just play around to see what u come up with. I'd also suggest experimenting with different types of backgrounds, and possibly looking at a few tutorials and stuff to see all the things u can do :)