Shading and coloring only

evilboy1034

Well I decided that I wanted to try and make a sig but before I did that, I wanted to see if I could shade/color other peoples linework just to see if I should not even waste my time w/ linework. Well, I found one and this is what I got:

lineworksl6.png

This is not my linework!!! I do not want any credit for the linework. This is Pbj21's linework.

I am still working on it, so far I've colored all and shaded the spell. If anyone is wondering the shield is an elemental shield.

Btw, please tell me how the spell looks the way it is shaded.

CC is greatly accepted

i was wondering about that blue outline of the shield, to make it look better make the outline thinker, its not 1px wide in the game! also revove that bottom curve on the shield, that was to emphasize the thickness of it (granite in original) the spell shading looks good, very similar to my original, lol, but it looks good so thats all that matters. i like the stars but add more depth to the sky (more shades will do it) but dont gradiate it, make the whispy shapes, if ya get me, probably not... and ofcorse feel free to edit the linework to suit your idea for it better =)

oh and its PJB21 not Pjb21 =P

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2