Anyone wanna make me a free sig?

Zen

Guest Exziz
Zen2.jpg

I have this whole thing with chis and nature and such, since I'm listening to yoga music: this is what you end up with with the name Zen :P

Aw man ur stealing my client!!!! (lol)

Zen2.jpg

I have this whole thing with chis and nature and such, since I'm listening to yoga music: this is what you end up with with the name Zen :P

Aw man ur stealing my client!!!! (lol)

My post was above yours :P And I do pro bono work, lol.

I just like the free practice, I could care less if the people actually like them LOL. I got a day off work, and I don't know what to do with it, so I'm watching tv and bored out of my mind :P

Guest Exziz
I just like the free practice, I could care less if the people actually like them LOL. I got a day off work, and I don't know what to do with it, so I'm watching tv and bored out of my mind :P

Maybe go do stuff with friends?

All my friends work til 5 and it's not a weekend. :shock: This little town has nothing to do except sit on the porch and shoot the neighbors car with the pellet gun on weekdays....*Angel Halo* Not that I, as an adult, would do such a thing. 0:P

Guest Exziz
All my friends work til 5 and it's not a weekend. :shock: This little town has nothing to do except sit on the porch and shoot the neighbors car with the pellet gun on weekdays....*Angel Halo* Not that I, as an adult, would do such a thing. 0:P

OMG I'm happy I don't got problems like that, ppl of my age can't work that long yet. They just bring newspaper around :shock: