Herblore: Possible to Level?

Skill_Caster

Hello everyone, as most of you know, I'm finishing up on my last skill requirments for Legends. I can finish agility and smithing up quickly by myself, but I'm really stumped on herblore. I'm level 37, and I need 45 for legends. I'm going to be using a greenman's ale, so I need 44 herblore. Just by curiousity today, I checked the skill calcs to see how I could level my herblore.

That was a huge mistake. It seems impossible to level now. In a level, it will take me 350 prayer pots to get to 44. Is there any other way to level this, or should I face that facts that I might not be able to do Legends?

Thanks,

-Skill Caster

tipitsig.png

Actually, as bad as it sounds, it's not as hard once you get to work on it.

I recommend killing chaos druids and keeping all of the following, yes, all, you'll need it...

Guams, Tarromins(Specially if you've done Shades of Morton, as you can just use these with ashes and get the same exp as making a str pot.) Harrlanders, these are going to be your bread and butter for leveling up. And the rest, you know what to do with them.

Sell the prayer pots you make, or keep them, that's up to you. But you can sell 1 prayer pot, 7k, turn around buy 7 harrlanders, and make 7 energy pots, those being just a tad lower exp than the 1 prayer pot each, adding up to more exp.

:edit: Another note on tarromin, busy worlds with alot of people killing chaos druids under Edgeville... you can just walk around and pick them up, few "professional" herbers keep them.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Well, if you gather the herbs yourself, and buy the secondary ingredients from stores, you'll lose next to no money, if any.

I recommend not doing Marrentils cause of this, as gathering the horns takes FAR TO LONG.

Personally, I recommend keeping the prayer pots, as you will ALWAYS need them later down the road, you'll see. Of course, you could always sell say, 20 or so just to make alittle bit of cash, so the entire time it takes ya to level, doesn't feel like a wasted effort.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Cave Crawlers in the slayer dungeon drop loads of herbs (inc Ranaars), and u only need to take a couple of anti poisons with u (leaving plenty of room for picking up herbs)...

They r low level and have low hit points, and rarley hit you, but when they do they posion u (hence the antis)...

Hope it helps, although I am also trying to level up for Legends..

How did you get your theiving up?

djp2rr.png

djp2rr.png

I feel your pain. I had to get 45 aswell, i eventully got it. Try go for a potion that has a lower costing herb and a easy to get 2nd ingrediant. It flys through when you have everything, trust me, i know.

Good Luck on 45 Herblore

Coming Soon