My tries at pixeling. Please rate/tell how I could improve

InfernoNR7

Well, I've tried a few pixels, one is a possible sig, the other is my avvy.

SaradominsWarrior.png

EDIT: Tried shading this one.

pixelavvy.png

ZarosPwns.png

EDIT:Tried shading this one as well.

EDIT2: Made a large revision.

A good sig will take you about 4+ hours (even more for one of superior quality). Looks like those were done in about 10. You have to put effort in to get results.

You're right on that one. I lack patience ^_^.

Umm..... I only have a mouse and PhotoShop BTW.

Yea, they do lack quality, but I don't know what to ADD to them.... that is what would help.

Thats all you need for pixeling. More people don't have photoshop. So you do have a good program.

Shading would help.

gr454rc.gif

To start off, shading, perspective, correct body forms? I'll think of more... :twisted:

Yea, there's little shading, the body forms are semi-correct (for example, the zaros warrior has a larger right shoulder because it's closer, larger left leg because it's closer as well) but the lines are too smooth. Perspective? Yea, it's kinda off.

Shoot, I put photoshop didn't I? I meant MS Paint (my brain does strange mental connections, I was thinking about me needing photoshop and I put photoshop instead of Paint).

Still its basically the same, except you need to work more in picking colors. And no layers.

gr454rc.gif

Instead of being rude, you could say how to improve it, what could be added, or just frankly be constructive.

true but the key word in that sentence is "COULD" and frankly there is enough people out there that lie, i'm just gonna give it to ya straight.

true but the key word in that sentence is "COULD" and frankly there is enough people out there that lie, i'm just gonna give it to ya straight.

I don't give a darn if you say "don't quit your day job" I care that you put statements afterwords that support your reasoning.