Soon to be members...

superdumb6

Yeah my mother finally decided to let me become a member, and I wanted to know what I should do. Should i save an extra like 400k and buy a drag wc axe to raise my 80 wc up to 99( believe me I can do it)plus get other mem stats up to like 30+ maybe, or should i use my 2.2 mil on construction and get a decent house instead of nooby house. Also, what level could I maybe get to with this money? And how long will it take 1 hr a day till 99 wc if I go that way? And omg I did it again I can't stop typing :lol:

siggievroom.gif

siggiez.gif

Thank you everybody for rising up against macroing!!!

well just keep training in wc and get 99, if all your doing is wc then get a dragon axe. Dont invest in construction just yet, maybe wait till the first of the year or around december I think prices will drop then, just camp at magic trees or yew trees, and work on 99 woodcutting. You will make alot of money and will have fun having chats will people there its ALOT different the f2p not having to worry about so many autoers and most people cutting magic trees know a thing or too so training goes by fast. Im not sure on the training xp it depends where you decied to train, but 1 hour a day you shouldnt get bored of training wc with that much of time on per day. Hope this helps ill stop typing now :P

~gotsol~

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |