Best way to get started in RS?

Domitian

Hi!

I've been around for a couple of days now and still have yet to leave tutorial island. Though I have limited time available to play and want to make the most of it.

So I ask this, what is the best way to make the most of my time available in terms of money making? Should I concentrate on a small number of skills if not one? If so, which skill(s) will benefit me more in terms of easy money making?

If it helps, I have upgraded my F2P account to P2P although I have yet to play.

well heres F2P advice, you have 3 non-skill options-

1. buy steel arrows from arrow shop in varrock, sell to players for higher

2. buy feathers from port sadrim fishing shop, sell for higher on forums ( 10each)

3. go to any place with cows and pick up cowhides sell 100-150 each.

4. go to the bone yard in the wildy and collect big bones ( risky!!!)

skill options

not many, since you have limited time to play, I would think you wouldnt want to waste time leveling up skills. for almost any skill, the big moneymaker comes at level 30-40, which is quite sometime training, so combat is really the way to go.

1. kill chickens ( feathers, see #2)

2. kill cows ( cowhides, see #3)

Im not exactly good at giving advice for makig money and lower levels, my advice would really be to level skills, but as I said if it takes too much time.....

since your alread p2p just start wc and fletching, look through the tip.it guides, and archieve of wisdom. Also when you get your skills in melee to 70 attack 70 strength 70 defense (which is easy if you train at rock crabs or experiments) head to green dragons awesome money making. give me a privatre message if you have any questions.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |