Questions regarding frogs and training

DivineNewb

hi, im a fairly new to runescape. i've been playin for less thana week, im lv22, specificly 20atk, 21str, 10def.

so i was training at the swamp of lumbridge, killin lv6 rats. suddenly a bunch of frogs wearin crowns popped out of no where! they're sayin some stuff about kissin a princess or something. i igored them andgot turned into afrog! after talkin to a frog in the middle i got turned back. after i got back some ppl who were there while i was training asked me what i got from the frogs, but i didnt get anything. was i suppost to get some items? why did these frogs came out? what's their purpose?

and another question i have is about training. where should i train? i've been training on lv6 rats, but they dont give good drops... i play on f2p. and im poor so... where is a good place where i can get decent xp, decent drops, and doesnt require me to have much food?

ty for help.

1. the frogs are an random event. if you kiss the prince/princess :3> then they will thank you and give you a frog token. \' You can redeem the frog token in Varrok's Clothes store for a frog mask or a prince/princess outfit.

2. The security stronghold has pretty easy creatures on the first level, if you have food, thats better so then you can fight harder monsters and get more xp.

3. wrong forum, next time post in help & advice

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

cool, can u tell me where is this "security stronghold"?

near barbarian village. theres a hole in there and i'll find a link....theres a guide in tip.it somewhere....

here is the link to the security stronghold guide.

here is a map of security stronghold from tip.it and where in barbarian villiage it is located

strongholdofsecurityqc1.png

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)