A little about me and my account

Well let me just start off with a small speech about myself. For starters I am a lazy typer sometimes dependent upon my mood so please ignore that. I started runescape in the 7th grade summer (going to 8th summer i guess?) and am now a Sopomore (10th grader). I play on and off since im usually chillin with my freinds, school sports or working sometimes partying (no not drop partys, but crunk [cabbage]!) A few kids in my school play usually at the same times as me and we talk over skype and Ventrilo. If you ever saw my Pk videos (0 xp in def) you will know that I tend to curse a lot over the mic with my freinds which I warn you of before the video. So yea in general I play runescape as a GAME i dont take it serious like some do, I dont jerk around with others though because thats just being an... ***hole and i dont want to be considered that. By the way I have nothing against rulebreakers also unless they are effecting other players in a negative aspect (although they usually are) so anyway the only part you may care about my stats... Before you look i will say i afk a lot since its faster xp then actual fighting and i have pkers stats since pking is one of the few things (in my opinion) left in the game that is fun. but after a few years of not a lot of playing...

accountzp7.png

Here is a video i made in the passed on a rs call if a admin or mod doesnt want it here you can just edit it please i dont want to be a pain at all but here:

http://media.putfile.com/runescape-pathmark-video

In my free time i like to do parkour also which is spreading sport (similar to how lacrosse spread) here is a video you may really like it :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ning&hl=en

If an admin or a mod has a problem just edit the problem and PM me please i read over it and nothing is too bad. :)

CURRENT GOAL ON PURE "ICE SPELLS"

Ice%20Spells.gif