beginning merchanting...on a pretty darn good budget

earth500

2 days ago on runescape 850k literally fell into my lap on runescape when some noob got killed fighting a gnome tortoise thing and he dropped 850k. i'm gonna use this money to merchant and get more money but i've never merchanted b4 and i'd like to merchant something easy but something thats gonna get me lots of money. any ideas on what i should do? (i'm a member btw...if u couldnt infer from the gnome tortoise thing which is a member only monster.)

rpgs will take over the world (rocket propelled gerbils)

i'd like to merchant something easy but something thats gonna get me lots of money.

Don't we all wish something like that existed. Easy to merchant and lots of cash.

Honestly, there are quite a few things that are like that, but they are always changing for one reason. Other people try it out because someone told them its good money. As soon as you have to compete with another person its not good money anymore. Which is why many of the best merchants will never reveal their MAIN merchanting items, just a few things like lobsters and ores that are easier to sell cause everyone wants them.

In short, look around, if something is really such a good money-maker no one is going to tell you. Go to world 2 and go to Fally Park and look around.

When construction came out prices for obsidian items were all over the place. For a week all I did was buy obby shields 500k and sell 530k I was standing in the same spot to. So although people saw that I was making money, they had no option but to buy from me since if anyone was selling any I would just buy them all and have no competition left. Now obsidian shields are down to 300k though.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

k i think the best thing to merchent in member is cannon balls they sell for 200ea max so if u can get a perm buyer u could be rich

just buy 1k steel bars 500-600k make them into 4k cannon balls sell for 160-200ea there u got a 40-200k per 1k steel bars then ull have inoth money to get 2k steel bars make 80-400k then 1 more times that then u can get 3k steel bars for 120-600k profit...

p.s. 850k is not much for members

10m is not even a rich member

now if we talking about f2p 5m is rich but ur a member

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig